Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A lot goin' on here



During dinner last night, Reed started singing "Jesus Loves Me."  Like any normal mom I grabbed my camera and began filming as I wiped a tear from my eye. Is it even called filming anymore since it's digital?  I digress.

This video is round two.  He had too much pizza in his mouth during round one so I tried to entice him into singing again. My musical abilities are evident.

Let's start by looking at all the dishes in the kitchen.  The dishwasher broke (again) while filled to overthrowing with dirty dishes.

He was eating bubbles from the sink when the video began. Mom of the year, I know.

Why do we have towels and trash bags out?  I didn't even know when I first watch this. You need bath towels to dry dishes when you have nearly 247 glasses to dry.  The trash bags are to rid ourselves of anything that might not be worth washing.

Notice the upturned "box o' wine" in the upper left.  Hey if you're drinking boxed wine you're trying to squeeze out every.last.drop.  Am I right?  Am I right?

Behind Reed's head - you see them briefly at the end - are three bottles of beer.  Husband gets beer from a micro brewery delivered each month.  He didn't like those, but won't get rid of them.  Why? Because you don't get rid of beer!

There's a blog and Facebook page, called Honest Toddler.  Check it out.  This little gem looks like something the Honest Toddler would appreciate.  Maybe I'll send it to him.

In the meantime, don't judge me!

No comments:

Post a Comment